SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks.
We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high-quality natural ingredients.
An opportunity exists for a qualified Brand Manager to join Nigeria’s most dynamic beer company.
This role provides brand and commercial leadership for the relevant brand, ensuring alignment with relevant market strategy and/or alignment with regional/global brand strategies and integration with other key functions in the relevant market.
If you are looking to develop a professional career in Nigeria’s most dynamic Beer Company, then we will be delighted to have you join our team.
We want candidates who are analytical, creative, and social, can think outside the box and work with minimum supervision, have the right attitude to learn and contribute to our portfolio of winning brands.
Amongst other duties, the Safety Manager will;
- Administer The OHSE Programme By Maintaining Agreed Rating System Used In Country And Promoting OHSE Awareness
- Ensure Compliance With Company Safety Standards And Statutory Requirements
- Communicate And Advise On All Health And Safety Issues
- Administer The Fire Protection And Dust Explosion Prevention Programmes
- Maintain Statutory Documentation And Records
- Facilitate Health And Safety Training
- Maintain Housekeeping And Safety Standards
- Complete Health And Safety Audits
- Implement And Maintain The Environmental Monitoring Programmes
- Design, Implement And Communicate Emergency Contingency Plans
- Co-Ordinate The Functions Of The Safety Committee
- Manage Human Resources by developing employees; ensuring a healthy industrial climate; managing and applying people processes, managing own performance and that of direct reports etc.
- Communicate effectively in the workplace
Qualifications and Experience
The occupant of this position should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree/HND in Safety Management or relevant field
- Valid professional qualification in Occupational Health and Safety
- 3-4 years of proven experience as Safety Manager or Coordinator in a Brewery or FMCG environment
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Deep understanding of legal health and safety guideline
- Good knowledge of data analysis and risk assessment
- Outstanding attention to detail and observation ability
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities
- Ability in producing reports and developing relevant policies
- Excellent organizational and motivational skills
- Act with Integrity
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/534138 to apply for this job .