PathCare Laboratories operates under a solid ICT (Information and Communications Technology) structure and we are pioneers in using Electronic Medical Record (EMR) solutions in West Africa, utilising one of the foremost EMR solutions in the world. Our dedicated laboratory professionals are there to help you with full reports on results and access to all the information you need.
- Develop and implement facility maintenance budget
- Operate and maintain an effective filling system for the unit; record and monitor all costs and expenses for all facilities budget (administration, cleaning, Security and Building)
- Purchase of Diesel for the organization
- Maintain facilities management service level agreement with business units
- To ensure effective management of facilities and smooth running of the business
- To serve as the first line contact for the facilities Department for all internal and external clients / contractors
- To ensure proper Vendor and database management
- Monthly payment of CUG access fees and credit allocation for all CUG lines, payment of Internet access fees, monitoring usage of both mobile and land phones
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of buildings and grounds at various facilities/sites including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, painting tasks, generator etc.
- To inspect building facilities to identify and report maintenance needs, to ensure corrective action is taken with effective response times.
- To performs minor troubleshooting and repairs
- To identify projects requiring the services of vendors, obtain quotes and make necessary adjustment
- To organise work schedules and supervise vendors to ensure work is properly performed
- To maintain records of equipment maintenance schedules and ensure preventive maintenance and repairs of equipment
- To maintain facilities and equipment in clean, orderly and safe condition and ensure all repair works are performed in a manner that conforms to accepted safety practices
- To develop and review the facility maintenance SOP's in accordance with the needs of the company
- Energy and waste management processes and contract
- Renewal of Insurance for property, vehicle, building etc for all PathCare locations.
- Renewal of PathCare licenses and permits e.g NAFDAC, HEFAMAA, land use charge.
- Timely payment of utilities such as DSTV, rent etc.
- A Bachelor's degree from a reputable University
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ relevant experience
- Good written and spoken communication
- Results Driven.
- Problem Solving and Analysis Skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Team Player
- Good interpersonal skills
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/534124 to apply for this job .