Transsion Holdings, best known for its leading mobile brands including TECNO, itel and Infinix, is a diversified hi-tech group specialized in mobility solutions with presence widespread in nearly 50 countries globally. Its brand portfolio also comprises Carlcare for after-sales services, Oraimo for mobile accessories, iFLUX for LED lighting as well as Syinix for home appliance.
- Daily Social Networks—SNs—trend analysis and hot topic reporting.
- O.R.M. – Online Reputation Management (Weekly and Monthly).
- O.B.B.A – Online Brand Broadcast Analysis – FB, TW, Instagram, Snapchat, T. SPOT.
- Strategic Planning of SNS platform and growth strategic planning
- Analysing of company generated market data for insight generation.
- Putting together reports for work done in the digital marketing department from time to time.
- Work with the Digital marketing manager. West Africa in creating GTM and media spread plans for campaigns. And make sure the execution goes well in all countries.
- Assist the Digital marketing manager. West Africa to manage the team members in each country. Review their KPI and submit report.
- Travel to all the West Africa countries from time to time: GHANA, IVORY COAST, TOGO, BENIN, NIGER
- B.Sc/BA in any field
- Ability to crunch numbers and translate them into meaningful reports while working with the in-house graphic designer.
- Ability to work with Facebook Insights, Instagram Insight, Twitter analytics and any other analytics tools.
- A minimum of three years work experience in a similar role
- Flexible lifestyle that allows for frequent business trips
- People person: good at working with people
- Ability to speak French is an advantage for this job
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/533993 to apply for this job .