Safe-T Data is the provider of solutions designed to mitigate attacks on business-critical services and data for a wide range of industries, including: financial, healthcare, government, etc.
- Safe-T is looking for a motivated, self-ignited and perseverant hunter in the Nigeria, with a proven successful track record with the IT Security/Cybersecurity ecosystem, to independently drive the acquisition of new customers, supporting them along the entire sales cycle, from introduction to ongoing after-sale management.
Key Metrics, Goals, and Quantifiable Objectives
- Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts with new customers that achieve assigned sales quotas and targets.
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales (and in some cases through delivery and ongoing account management).
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking in a specific geographical region or industry vertical.
- Qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal customers and sales.
- Consult with prospect about business challenges and requirements, as well as the range of options and cost benefits of each.
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge (the market, competitors, vendors, partners, etc) to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
- Make presentations to senior managers and decision makers.
- Draft and deliver proposals.
- Work with technical staff and product specialists where required to address customer requirements.
- Develop and maintain territory plans which outline how sales targets will be met on an ongoing basis.
- Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities for company to deliver value, strategic motivators, main stakeholders, buying processes and forecasted sales.
- Report weekly on sales activity.
- Keep detailed notes on prospect and customer interactions.
- Provide forecasts on best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods.
- Work with delivery teams to proactively address problems.
- Cultivate strong relationships with third party and partner companies that may be required to deliver full solutions to customers.
- Work with marketing to plan and execute lead generation campaigns.
- Provide feedback to sales management on ways to decrease the sales cycle, enhance sales, and improve company brand and reputation.
- Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings.
- Identify sales support requirements and work with marketing to develop improve sales tools
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace.
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
Requested Skills and Experience
- A born hunter, capable to identify early-adopters within specific verticals, excite prospects and develop sales cycles from scratch, including business and technological presentations, ROI models, evaluation plans, objection handling, closing.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quotas in a technology sales environment.
- Self-disciplined, well organized and capable to plan their work and work their plan on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Results-oriented team player, with excellent ability to utilize and manage the organization's resources to achieve goals.
- Fast learner, capable to adapt to new markets and new products.
- 3-5 years with a technology startup/small company with software based integrated systems product lines, preferably within the security or networking arena (must).
- 3-5 years with a security vendor (preferable).
- 3-5 years with a security channel partner (system integrator, distributor, reseller) (preferable).
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/533964 to apply for this job .