TFCC Limited is a Property Development and Facility Management Company committed to international best practices in achieving client satisfaction. As part of strengthening the property and facility management divisions, Key positions need to be filled by positive, dynamic and competent people’. The goal is to ensure our accommodations are problem-free and safe so that occupants can live or work under the best conditions
Graduate Trainees are being sought after across Estate Management, Engineering, Science, Environmental and Business disciplines.
As a Graduate Management Trainee, you will see diversity of career opportunities our business offers while equipping you with the skills, knowledge and experience to build a successful career with us.
You will undertake a series of work placements within the company preparing you for key roles in our Facilities and Property Development functions.
The program includes:
- An Orientation and Induction week to familiarise yourself with our business
- A range of placements across our business, or rotational placements within specific business areas
- Responsibility for completing specific tasks or projects during each placement
- Regular training and development zones to develop your skills in management, leadership and business, training in health and safety and environmental compliance seminars, inter-personal skills and other relevant development activities
- The opportunity to study towards an accredited management-level apprenticeship
- The ideal candidate will be able to learn quickly, well-organized, self-motivated, and possess leadership abilities. Candidate should have excellent communication skills and the desire to work in a fast changing industry.
- In return, we will provide you with the opportunity to grow and develop to become one of our future leaders. Support and coaching are offered throughout the programme and during your career, combined with attractive terms and conditions of employment and Company benefits.
- Age Maximum age of 25
- Grade Minimum of 2.1
- Qualification Bsc/BA
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/533774 to apply for this job .