The Centre for Integrated Health Programs (CIHP) is a leading indigenous non-governmental organization established to promote better health outcomes for all Nigerians through creation of strong and sustainable health systems. The organization evolved from Columbia University’s International Center for AIDS Care and Treatment Programs (ICAP) in 2011 and has continued to support family-focused, comprehensive high-quality, HIV/AIDS care and treatment activities in Nigeria.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Successfully completed a degree or equivalent leading to a minimum of 2.2 or credit for HND graduates within the last two years.
- Smart and highly motivated graduates willing to up-hold our values and contribute towards the achievement of organizational strategic and operational objectives/goals.
- Good attention to detail with ability to follow, apply, interpret, and explain instructions and/or guidelines.
- Ability to multi tasks and remain calmer under pressure.
- Be willing to work in any of the states.
- Able to commit for minimum of 1year subject to successful performance following probation.
Candidates are expected to possess:
- Excellent personal communication skills, in written and verbal English, with high impact influencing and persuasive skills and able to represent the organization to donors and partners
- Good experience of using Ms. Word, Excel or applicable software related to position
- Commitment to and understanding of organization’s vision, values and principles including rights-based/gender approaches would be expected.
- Successful candidates will be offered development activities through a variety of learning strategies.
- Interns will also qualify for a monthly stipend to cover the cost of transportation and meals.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and a suitability statement of not more than 200 words as a Microsoft Word attachment The subject of the email should be the JOB CODE and the applicant’s FULL NAME e.g. INT-01 - John Bull.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- The Organization cannot guarantee a permanent job on completion of internship.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/533769 to apply for this job .