The Centre for Integrated Health Programs (CIHP) is a leading indigenous non-governmental organization established to promote better health outcomes for all Nigerians through creation of strong and sustainable health systems. The organization evolved from Columbia University’s International Center for AIDS Care and Treatment Programs (ICAP) in 2011 and has continued to support family-focused, comprehensive high-quality, HIV/AIDS care and treatment activities in Nigeria.
- The Admin officer provides professional, business focused admin support ensuring the delivery of a proactive and solutions based approach for resolving issues.
- H/She oversees the back-office team, including clerks, assistants and support staff. She/he manages the office budget and reviews the office expenditure.
- H/she manages the work product and deadlines of admin staff and schedules meetings, responds to interoffice inquiries and communicates all operational data to management: will support departments within the organization and provides support for any and all projects.
- The position will plan, direct, or coordinate all supportive services of the organization.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- University degree in a relevant field.
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of five years progressive experience in project administration.
- Proven administrative, leadership and management ability in the areas of strategic planning and organizational development.
- Ability to devise and implement strategic development and resource plans, particularly in the areas of service development, staff development and the management of change.
- Ability to work on own initiative, prioritize work, handle pressure and take day-to-day decisions on the running of the organization.
- Ability to develop, monitor and maintain management information systems and procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively in person, in writing and over the telephone with individuals and with a wide variety of organizations and audiences and to research, analyze and interpret complex information and produce clear verbal and written reports.
Candidates are expected to possess:
- Excellent personal communication skills, in written and verbal English, with high impact influencing and persuasive skills and able to represent the organization to donors and partners
- Good experience of using Ms. Word, Excel or applicable software related to position
- Commitment to and understanding of organization’s vision, values and principles including rights-based/gender approaches would be expected.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and a suitability statement of not more than 200 words as a Microsoft Word attachment. The subject of the email should be the JOB CODE and the applicant’s FULL NAME e.g. MSS-02 - John Bull.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/533758 to apply for this job .