Zintex Oil & Gas Limited, we deliver quality services and products to the petroleum industry through thoroughly trained professionals, equipped with the right tools necessary to succeed.
- Work with and expand current prospect database to generate effective leads & exceed sales targets for the organisation.
- Develop a sales contact plan direct marketing, and attending industry events to build relationships with key prospects.
- Respond to incoming Requests for Proposals in a professional and creative manner.
- Understand a prospect’s business needs and work with the expert team to develop a well-tailored digital marketing proposal.
- Work closely with colleagues to identify new business prospects.
- Work closely with other team members to identify appropriate go to market messaging for specific clients.
- Manage clients accounts so as to meet targets relating to revenue growth, activities, profit margin, products mix/sales and clients acquisition and retention.
- Adhere to all quality standards and processes for the acquisition of clients, opportunities, submission of proposals and other contract documents.
- Provide regular feedback to the Senior management about marketplace activities.
- Develop effective working relationships with clients through regular meetings and obtain further sales/business development opportunities.
- Work with other team members to develop marketing campaigns so as to raise more awareness of the company products.
- Apply company wide project management standards in preparing bids, responding to clients needs and managing the sales process from opportunity identification to sign off.
- Undertake regular project reviews with all involved in the process to ensure duplication of knowledge.
- High level of integrity and transparency.
- Applicants will need to have self-motivated work ethic and love working with people.
- A One-on-One background working experience with prospects/clients is preferred.
- Also, previous experience in finance, business management, account management, customer service, banking or sales is a plus.
- Proficiency in use of computer especially Ms Office
- Dedication of time and knowledge,
- Effective time management skills.
- Promptness and dependability.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/533721 to apply for this job .