Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited - A fast growing indigenous Pharmaceutical Company located in Lagos has an urgent need for suitably qualified persons to fill the position of a Regional Sales Manager
- To manage sales of the Pharmaceutical products and services within the region.
- Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short-term and long-term sales and earnings in the region.
- Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel and resources.
- Establishes and manages effective programs to coach, appraise and train regional sales personnel.
- Drive the agreed regional sales target of the company aggressively through the year.
- Manages an assigned geographic sales area including Public Sector business to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
- Collaborate with Sales team and Strategy in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the region.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams from region.
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products.
- Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with the National Sales Manager.
- Manages regional personnel and develops sales and sales support staff (OTC Reps).
- Reviews progress of sales roles throughout the region.
- Provides monthly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity to National Sales Manager.
- Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Assists sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision-makers in region.
- Collaborates with team to develop sales and marketing strategies to improve regional market share in all product lines.
- Interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit (Expenses vs. Income).
- Collaborates with Accounts Department to establish and control budgets for sales promotion and trade show expenses
- Educates sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on contracts.
- Reviews expenses and recommends economies.
- Hold Joint marketing with each rep at least once a month.
- Any other duty assigned by the National Sales Manager or Executive Management
- A minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy (MBA will be an added advantage), at least Ten (10) years cumulative experience with a minimum of five (5) years practical sales experience in the Pharmaceutical or related industry.
- Other Requirements Include:
- Good knowledge of sales and business development
- Self-motivator, ability to negotiate and close high net worth deals and sales
- Good interpersonal skills, good command of English Language and strong leadership skills
- Other characteristics such as personal characteristics
- Relevant industrial certifications and accreditation.
- Proven ability to motivate and lead the sales team.
- Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- A valid driver’s license.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV's With the position applied for as the subject of the email.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/533610 to apply for this job .