The Workplace Centre Limited is a World Class Skills Development and HR/ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
- The Sales Executive is responsible for promoting and driving the sale of Loans and other company’s services to salary earners working and residing in the state.
- The sales executive plays a key role in communicating the organization product to new and existing customers and developing markets for new products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Sale of Loans and other services.
- New business development
- Preparation of weekly marketing call reports to the Team Lead
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan
- Managing market penetration/ growth of product
- Follow up Leads as assigned by the Team Lead.
- Contributing to developing marketing plans and strategies
- Bachelor's Degree (B.Sc) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any field.
- Must have NYSC Certificate or exemption letter.
- Must have relevant sales experience in similar role.
- Must not be more than 35 years by December 2017.
- Sales Experience in the Financial Sector (Banks, MFBs, Insurance, etc) is required.
- Communication skills
- Good listening skills
- Negotiation skills
- Product knowledge.
- Problem solving, analytical reasoning abilities.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume with the role "Experienced Sales Executive" as subject.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/533601 to apply for this job .