MasterMindsHRSG provides integrated management support services particularly in designing and implementing HR strategies and Staffing systemsWith a wide offering of Human Resources solutions and with a just-in-time approach, the firm has been able to meet the unique needs of its forward looking Clients.
Role and Responsibilities
Responsible for the completion of service requests (preventive or corrective) on all cooling systems or other assets assigned to according to scope of work, typical as following but not limited to:
- Air conditioners, compressors, capacitors, temperature switches, etc. or any other environmental system installed.
- Installation, decommission, trouble shooting, filling of gases, changing of compressors or
- other spares etc.
- Ensuring that preventive or corrective maintenance is performed according to procedures and checklists agreed and all issues are permanently closed
- Proper cleaning and janitorial services of the sites and assets
- Decommissioning, installation and troubleshooting any fault in electrical equipment.
- Any other work assigned to from time to time according to the scope of work.
- Schedules and executes the preventive / routine maintenance jobs on all equipment under his assignment.
- Attends emergency call outs, fixes the problem on equipment and restores the service within SLA, follows up the issues till permanent closure and helps to find root cause of problems and appropriate solutions.
- Coordinates between NOC, immediate supervisor, client and other subcontractors, for proper maintenance of own sites.
- Be available for emergency service delivery, through SMS / phone calls or other communication means.
- Proficiently uses test equipment and devices on sites and analyzes test results.
- Records and reports all faults, deficiencies, and other unusual occurrences regularly to the O&M Coordinator using company’s reporting formats.
- Ensures proper care of all company properties such as tools & equipment, vehicle, Mobile DG,accommodation.
- Reports all theft and litigation issues as per process and supports the O&M Coordinator, Site Security (where applicable).
- Be responsible for fuel delivery and consumption and supports the MS Coordinator, Fuel for fuel management (where applicable).
- Ensures that all works being executed under his/her supervision conforms with the Client’s specifications and the approved drawings.
- Coordinates efforts with all sections of the company (Procurement & Logistics, Projects, HR andAccounts) as per company internal procedures.
- Ensures that all tools and equipments are in accordance with the engineering standards and specifications.
- Ensures that all spares or consumables used during maintenance are of good quality and standard.
- Understands all processes, works accordingly and gives feedback for improvement.
- Keeps record of inventory, problem history for all equipment under his control.
- Be a team leader, coach and enable other team members, check standard of work executed and be responsible for scope of whole team work.
OH&S/QMS Role and Responsibilities:
- Ensures the implementation of OH&S/QMS requirements on all assigned cell sites.
- Fills all related OH&S/QMS documents on sites.
- Conducts Site Safety Induction by explaining to Subcontractors their responsibilities in terms of OH&S
- requirements of the company and Clients.
- Ensures that adequate PPE is used by both the company and subcontractors’ teams.
- Ensures that safe work procedures are being adhered to.
- Investigates and fills the incident investigation report and shares it with the OH&S representative.
- Ensures emergency drills are conducted on sites.
- Deals directly with the client’s representative on all OH&S matters on sites.
- Reports on any hazard, incident, and accident to the direct supervisor of all assigned sites.
- More than 1 year experience in similar field
- Must be a team player, flexible, defendable and punctual
- Proven ability to multi-task
- HND ( Higher National Diploma)
- Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
Applicants interested in this position mush have worked in the following industries listed below:
- Technology support solution provider industries
- Telecom network solution providers
- Telecom infrastructure deployment/Support services
- Mobile telecom infrastructure provider
- Telecom engineering company engaging in fabrication, construction and installation of engineering projects
- Candidates who have no experience in these sectors need not apply as they won't be short-listed.
Note: Candidates must specify the role they are applying for as the subject of the mail.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/533599 to apply for this job .