A firm in the construction/real estate sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
The Marketer will work with other team members to promote the brand and the products of the company. This position is critical to profitability and client satisfaction.
Reports to: Manager of Sales and Marketing
- Identify new business and sell services to potential clients;
- Conduct market research and analyzing consumer rating reports/questionnaires;
- Successfully organize digital campaigns as well as develop marketing strategies to increase the company’s market size;
- Employ analytical techniques to gather information on success of marketing strategies
- (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.);
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical financial and non-financial information;
- Meet sales target set in relation to the company’s products;
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations;
- Communicate directly with clients and build good relationships.
- Prepare sales order to follow up on clients requests for company’s products
- Proper record keeping of client information
- Preparing periodic reports on the results of marketing campaigns and marketing activities of the company
- Keep up to date with new developments in sales and marketing, evolution and best practice
- Writing and presenting reports, proposals, applications and contracts
- Other duties as may arise from time to time as may be assigned to the employee.
- Minimum Knowledge for Candidate to Have or Acquire:
- Must possess a minimum of 1-3 years of experience in Sales and Marketing.
- BSc Degree in Marketing or other relevant degrees
- Facility with software programs such as MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and Photoshop
- Ability to learn Studio Designer for input of purchase order
- Effective oral, written skills including use of graphic media.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with new and current clients
- Previous working experience in sales and marketing position with proof of effectiveness in the previous position
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills
- Good organization skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines
- Billing and Time Sheets
- Enter own time daily in Studio IT
- Attempt resolution of client billing issues independently. In the event that such issues cannot be resolved, such should be resolved by the Manager of Sales and Marketing.
Handsome commission will be given on number of sales signed off
within the month in accordance with company’s policy.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/533597 to apply for this job .