eRecruiter Nigeria Limited - Our client is a multinational retail chain specializing in household and consumer goods including cosmetics, stationery, toys, and kitchenware. It has been expanding globally since its establishment and have opened more than 1,800 stores around the world. They also created a new business style, which combines fashion and leisure together, becoming the main force in the department stores and shopping centers with catering, fast fashion clothing and entertainment industries.
- To develop and manage key aspects of the client's architectural design functions, ensuring hitch free operations that effectively guarantee growth in sales and revenue.
- Prepare and present feasibility reports and design proposals to clients
- Develop concept plans, designs and design solutions
- Produce detailed workings, drawings and specifications
- Advise clients on the practicality of their project
- Use IT in architectural drawing and design, specifically using software packages such as AutoCAD, 3D
- Resolve problems and issues that arise during construction/installation activities
- Institute an appropriate architectural methodology (from initiating drawing, through to plan, execution, monitoring, control and closure) for bathroom and light design projects and drive its successful implementation
- Lead liaison and engagements with clients, consultants, contractors, vendors on architectural requirements and design concepts
- B.Sc in Architecture/Interior Design/Industrial Design (Additional relevant certifications/masters degree is a plus)
- 3-5 years of professional and relevant work experience
- Retail Sector/work environment exposure is a huge advantage
- Must presently reside in LAGOS
- Equal opportunity applies (Male/Female)
- Other preferable exposure include FMCG/Furniture&Furnishing/Construction/Design/Corporate environment
- Relevant experience MUST include ANY/Combination of: : Architecture/ Interior Design for Retail, Lighting/Furniture Design, Fixture and Concept Design, 3D Modeling Digital Graphics, Sketches and Renderings
- Advanced software proficiency: AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketchup (or other 3D modeling), Adobe Creative Suite
- Proven track record of owning project from start to finish
- Ability to analyze and interpret specifications & dimensions
- Must possess Creativity and Artistic Imagination
- Must be very young, smart and agile
- Must be cultured, analytical and meticulous
- Good and articulate COMMUNICATION AND PRESENTATION skills
- Exposure in this context refers to clients/projects worked on by applicants'
- Experience in this context refers to scope of work done in applicants' career history
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/533592 to apply for this job .