Report To: MD/CEO
- The Lead Systems Developer will be a critical member of the business and technology team focused on architecting innovative solutions, and overcoming technical obstacles to drive successful deployments and create long term customer value.
- Lead the configuration, implementation and integration of VAS solutions in delivering commercially viable content.
- Direct and manage technology strategic plans, policies, products, programs and schedules as we engage with global and local customers across various Tech, Entertainment, Telco and other verticals.
Key responsibilities and main tasks and activities
- Lead the use technology to drive corporate objectives.
- Attend client briefings, translating business requirements into technical requirements and solutions;
- Manage relationships, engagements and communications with clients, drawing up architecture, conceptual diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, visual mockups and other technical documents
- Understand and communicate requirements and expectations of clients to teams and internal stakeholders
- Lead the operation and maintenance of hardware and software of VAS nodes including CRBT, IPCC, and VMS
- Take a technical lead role in the configuration and Implement of different VAS solutions
- Coordinate Integration activities between VAS solutions and content providers
- Ensure timely delivery of content through VAS solutions
- Ensure timely backups of all the important data
- Lead all technical upgrades and expansion of VAS products
- Oversee the development, design, implementation and changes to existing VAS technology systems and software
- Identify emerging information technologies to be assimilated, integrated, and introduced within the company
- Deliver excellent client service to the all stakeholders.
- Ensure the security of the technology assets, systems, communication lines, and equipment.
- Build culture of creativity and innovation within the team
- Motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects
- Work with Human Resources to determine hiring needs of the technology department and assist with selection of people with the right skill and experience
- Train and develop teams and ensure continuous knowledge transfer between team members.
- Design, manage and maintain procedures, disaster recovery plans for IVR/voice application platforms. Service configuration/Scheduling/Monitoring of Voice related systems. First level operational support to platform vendors.
- IVR Systems planning, integration, development, management, configuration and support.
- Proficiency in Linux OS
- Other responsibilities as designated by MD
Continued Professional Development
We are committed to providing CPD for committed and performance driven employees with leadership potential
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Degree in related discipline, preferably - Computer Sciences, IT or Engineering degrees
- Up to 2 years’ experience in a leadership role or senior level IT position
- Good experience on SMSC, USSD, SMPP, Switch, STP, Telecom and Networking fundamentals.
- Good knowledge of SMSC and SMPP based application.
- Exposure to ITIL based Support Ops, Telecom or VAS Domain.
- Experience with programming languages and Frameworks
- -C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web Services and Rest API, Windows Services, WCF
- JQuery, Angular
- Good understanding of Database development and Administration
- -MS SQL Server, SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions, Disaster Recovery and
- High availability
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS, Bootstrap, Sass
- Moderate experience with mobile development: iOS, Android, Cross platform development (Ionic, Nativescript, Xamarin)
- Experience level knowledge of IP networking, LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, routing, VLAN, and ACL.
- Hands-on experience and working knowledge of IVR service platforms.
- Experience with design, planning, testing/validation and implementation of telephony IVR and call center services.
- Knowledge of protocols like SS7, SIGTRAN, SIP, SMPP, VXML, SOAP, GSM protocols- MPA/ISUP, TCP/IP, etc.
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Knowledge of computer systems and related software
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines on a consistent basis
- A solid understanding of technology
- A minimum of Bachelors Degree in any of the Following: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering, Information Technology or any similar course
- A post graduate Degree will be an added advantage
- Strategic thinking, planning and execution
- Excellence, Quest for Quality and attention to Detail
- The desire to take responsibility to deliver good quality software in a timely manner.
- Fast learner, with an interest and curiosity in new technologies
Cooperative, Considerate, Innovative and a positive contributor towards a pleasant work environment
Please note that duties and responsibilities in this job description are subject to change at anytime with or without notice.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/533472 to apply for this job .