Riddle Technologies Limited - Approach to business is to strive to make technology an asset for your business, to be a partner of choice to your organization. To be a leading provider of technology in our area of business, by studying our client’s request, we advise, enhance and deliver the best of our services. Riddle places so such emphasis on the company’s values of Integrity, Efficiency and Fairness. Adherence to stringent ethical standards, make Riddle capable of optimally satisfying the needs of its clients.
- Managing employee’s data using Microsoft application and HR Softwares.
- Assist in the recruitment process
- Processing of staff requests and administer memos to staff, departments and external stakeholders.
- Register new staff on the electronic clocking machine and assist on the onboarding sessions for new hires
- Filing of incoming or outgoing correspondence/documents
- Filling of documents into employee files
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Perform data entry and scan documents
- Manage calendar for Managing Director
- Assist in resolving any administrative problems
- Assist in management of company’s vehicle
- Perform other related duties as may be required.
- Candidate must have a minimum of OND/HND or B.Sc. in any Social Science discipline. Or NYSC member
- HR working experience will be an advantage
- Proficiency in the use Excel, Word, PowerPoint and outlook
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- People oriented and willing to learn
- Passion for HR/Admin as a career
- Smart and intelligent
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to details
- Analytical skills
- Integrity and Accuracy
- High level of Confidentiality
Application Closing Date
6th October, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes to:
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/533293 to apply for this job .