A Chinese Automobile Industry seeks to employ qualified candidates to fill this role.
The Automobile Sales Manager will be responsible for delivering real value to the business by initiating and executing the company’s Sales strategy. The ideal candidate should be goal driven with experience as a proven leader in the Automotive industry and must be highly professional; Previous automobile experience is a must for potential candidates.
- Implements sales programs by developing field sales action plans, responsible for marketing, advertising and special promotions;
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping abreast with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors;
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment; delivers automobile
- Conduct marketing research and advise on possible opportunities, identify new markets and business opportunities, achieve set quarterly targets in selected territory;
- Provide weekly sales report to support Director’s decision making, develop and execute marketing plans;
- Liaise with suppliers and trade partners, manage distribution chain and advise in possible opportunities;
- Support director to coordinate resources effectively in line with set budgets;
- Develop promotional programs and grow customer base; follow up and close sales of identified opportunities, review sales statistics and plan more effectively to improve sales
- Prepare winning proposals, presentations and implement the sales strategies and plans.
- Provide a professional and excellent customer service with existing and new customers; negotiate the terms of purchase and close sales;
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends, also work closely with other members of the sales team;
- Prepare purchase order, proforma invoice and monitor pre- delivery inspection of automobiles before delivery to customers;
- Represent Company at exhibitions, events and demonstrations, project a sound image of the company to prospective clients;
- Completes sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Effective display of Sales skills;
- Record Sales increase by over 50 %;
- Effective control and management of Customer Complaints;
- Manage and generate high profile customer base;
- Timeliness and recovery of debts;
- Any other tasks assigned to you by your superiors.
At all times, you are expected to have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, management and team working skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to be persuasive
- Strong attention to detail and a well-organized approach to work;
- The ability to build strong relationship with prospects clients & leads, prioritize work and to work well under pressure;
- The capability to work with numerical information, plus analytical and problem-solving skills;
- An outgoing personality, good listening skills, and self –confidence;
- A positive and self-motivating frame of mind and be a self-starter
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/533244 to apply for this job .