We are full fledged wellness center located in the heart of Abuja. We are young vibrant and full of life.
We imbibe a culture of result driven marketing solutions that leverage analytics and detailed metrics to deliver a predictable marketing ROI. Through the application of our unique propriety tool, we innovatively integrate the elements of Marketing Management (Strategy, Ideas, Designs).
- The Branding and Communications Executive will work within the center acting as a link between clients and the center. She shall be responsible for the coordination of campaigns, media and public relations activities on behalf of center on diverse projects and promotions.
- Must understand clients' needs and objectives and liaise closely with them throughout their time with us on a daily basis.
- Must identify market opportunities, win accounts and manage projects in line with set deliverables and within stipulated time.
- Must be willing to manage multiple accounts and working in a highly competitive environment.
- Oversee the entire center on day to day basis
- The Communications and Media Executive shall serve as the General manager and shall report to the Business owners directly
- To prepare marketing, PR and or Communications proposals / plans that gear towards promoting the Center
- To leverage research and insight in developing winning proposal to clients.
- To involve key stakeholders for product/projects at each stage of project and evaluate the results
- To focus on our business growth and client retention through new business development and growth of the operations of the existing clients.
- To maintain budgetary control on promotion, branding and communications expenditure in line with client’s objective
- Perform market research to measure success of each campaign or project relative to clients’ need
- Market research (qualitative and quantitative) and competitors’ analysis
- Campaign/Events planning, execution, evaluation and reporting
- Develop new ideas/proposals and to be used to grow client base.
- Work closely with writers, graphic designers, printers, web designers and other production agencies on developing articles, graphics, videos, voice overs to develop marketing and branding content for projects.
- Work closely with internal and external designers to produce materials of visual impact and within our brand guidelines.
- Use digital marketing techniques inclusive of email to promote and inform prospects and existing clients of service offerings and the activities of the company
- To handle websites, social media platforms, events, promotions and activation's for the business and that of clients
- Organize and coordinate with various partners, sub-contractors, vendors or stakeholders on relevant activities to achieve business objectives.
- Grow client base through increased business network, business development, and account acquisition
- Any other duties assigned by the management from time to time.
- As general manager, oversee all other activities including but not limited to ensuring cleanliness of facility and supervision of all other staff
Key Result Areas:
- Presenting and promoting communications and campaign ideas to prospective clients
- Working with the team inclusive of Branding, media, creative and research to formulate marketing and branding strategies.
- Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and center by maintaining regular contact on behalf of center and ensuring that communication flows effectively.
- Presenting creative work to management for approval or modification
- Handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients
- Generating project proposals and report generation
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns and communications plan
- Undertaking administration tasks
- Arranging and attending meetings
- Making 'pitches', along with the team to win new businesses and accounts for the agency.
- 4 to 8 years communications, branding media, and public relations experience working in an agency environment
- Excellent Communication skills (Written and verbal)
- Calm, confident and articulate.
- Deep understanding of marketing and communications principles – strategy & execution
- Analytical Ability to discuss strategic and sensitive issues
- Creative and able to work independently (self – motivated)
- Excellent Interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with Strong command of English
- Good people person with client and vendor management skills
- Organized and thorough – Keen eye for detail.
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Proficient with the use of MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook & PowerPoint
- Understand and develop long-term business vision
- Good Coordination and planning of budgets, people, and time management
- Recognize problems proactive and problem resolution mindset.
- Analytical expertise in understanding complex issues and their consequences
- Ability to think “outside the box”
- Ability to be a great team leader
Note: The job comes with possible relocation assistance.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/533019 to apply for this job .