A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Undertake technical and feasibility studies and site investigations;
- Develop detailed designs;
- Assess the potential risks of specific projects, as well as undertake risk Management in specialist roles;
- Supervise tendering procedures and put together proposals;
- Manage, supervise and visit contractors on site and advise on civil engineering issues;
- Oversee the work of junior staff, or mentor civil engineers throughout the Chartership process;
- Communicate and liaise effectively with colleagues and architects, subcontractors, contracting civil engineers, consultants, co-workers and clients;
- Applicants for the above must have first degree/HND in respective Engineering specializations. A minimum of 12 years post graduate experience.
- Must be a member of Council of Registered Engineers in Nigeria (COREN) and member of Nigeria Society of Engineers (MNSE).
- Must have experience in the oil and gas or refinery.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/532201 to apply for this job .