We are a Brazilian multinational in expansion within the African continent. Our company has 10 manufacturing units, which produce about 18.000 different products that are divided into the following categories: kitchenware, tools, electrical materials, kitchen equipment and furniture. In Nigeria, we have established a DC that deals with the sales and distribution of our agricultural products range, which offers high-quality tools for a more efficient and productive work.
- Working under the direct guidance of the Sales Manager, the job function and responsibility includes, but it is not limited to:
- Develop strategic ideas and proposals to grow sales and liaising with clients and prospects daily via email, phone and face to face meetings• Develop and maintain relationships with clients to drive sales and revenue
- Proactively seeking and responding to incoming client orders and inquiries
- Identifying and developing new prospects and revenue opportunities
- Present products and proposals to potential customers
- Ensure the commercial success of the products and business opportunities
- Organise sales visits/effective prospection in the market via frequent travelling plan
- Verify the good delivery of the goods sold and ensure customer satisfaction
- Follow and ascertain the payment of any sales
- Review sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Ensure that all sales targets are constantly met and exceeded
- Weekly forecasting of priorities for presentation to management
- Constantly gather customer and market information, as well as monitor competitor’s activities and report the same to Management
- Maintain accurate records and establish the necessary controls to monitor any sales transactions on daily basis
- Review sales performance and oversee client’s operations with an emphasis on achieving optimal inventory management.
- Promote and defend the image of Tramontina and represent Tramontina in a professional, competent and ethical manner
- Support with marketing collateral and events when required
- Critical Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge:
- BSc degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- Knowledge of the agricultural and hardware sales environment desirable, including customer set up, distribution networks etc.
- Proven track record in sales with over 3-5 years of sales specific experience
- Proven ability to understand customer needs, structure and business drivers
- Effective communication and presentation
- Energetic, analytical and confidence to negotiate at all levels
- Proficient and fluent in oral and written English.
- Knowledge of Igbo or Hausa is a bonus.
- High degree of ambition and drive to set strategic goals
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Strong team player and hardworking.
- Good Attention to details.
- Must be able to work home based and without supervision
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Delivers distinctive value proposition to customer and understand customer’s needs
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Competency in Microsoft Office
Basic allowance, utility allowance, lunch allowance, transport allowance, dressing allowance and medical aid.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/532040 to apply for this job .