Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities) was incorporated in January 2006. Our primary focus is to provide Facility Management Services, Project Management and Real Estate Development Consultancy, and Training services support to corporate organizations and private investors with major Real Estate assets. We pride ourselves in the delivery of high-quality professional services which ensure minimum total life cycle cost of assets to their owners. Our Cost Estimator will be responsible for forecasting the expense and scope of projects within the company. Do you have the ability to analyze and provide cost information for the business to make a sound financial decision and increase revenue growth? If you think you do, then you need to click the apply button now.
- The Cost Estimator will be responsible for forecasting the expense and scope of projects within the company.
- He/She will also analyze and provide cost information for the business to make sound financial decision and increase revenue growth.
- Break down all expenses related to a project including; materials, labor, and other resources.
- Assess cost effectiveness of projects or services, tracking actual costs relative to bids as the project develops.
- Track projects throughout its course and recommend budget adjustments.
- Consult with clients, vendors, personnel in other departments or construction foremen to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
- Prepare estimates used by management for purposes such as planning, organizing, and scheduling work.
- Prepare estimates for use in selecting vendors or subcontractors.
- Predict the expense of future projects or products by analyzing monetary costs and other factors.
- Calculate standard labor hours necessary to produce units or to complete project.
- Suggests alternative technical solutions to meet client requirements more efficiently.
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with all conditions of the relevant government departments and agencies.
- Display a passion to continually seek and implement productivity and profit improvement opportunities consistent with organizational objectives.
- Prepare the annual budget and life of project/site cash flows.
- Cost Control & Lifecycle Cost Management
- Reporting / Interface Management
Required Education and Experience
- Proven experience as construction estimator
- Basic understanding of accounting and project management concepts
- Deep understanding of research methodology, data analysis and estimation metrics
- Comfortable with numbers and technology
- Excellent knowledge of software like Timberline or HCSS HeavyBid
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communication and negotiation abilities
- Well-organized and reliable
- BSc/BA in Engineering, Construction Science, quantity survey or relevant field
- Certified Professional Estimator (CPE) or other qualification will be a plus
Skill Set and Profile:
- Extensive knowledge of the business operations of the organization.
- Ability to concentrate on multiple projects and processes while keeping in mind the project requirements and deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision or in a team based environment, as the case may be.
- Honest, hardworking, confident, and patient individual
- Highly skilled in communication, problem solving, and time and resource management
- Comfortable to spend extra time and efforts to meet the job requirements
- Excellent product knowledge
- Analytical and problem solving skills;
- Resilience and tenacity
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/531997 to apply for this job .