Black Group Consulting was founded in 2012 with the premise that every consultant will work diligently as a true partner to our clients. Our consulting services are fully bespoke and tailored to create a well knit structure that transfers the best consulting experience.
- Implementing new procedures and administrative systems
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Make travel arrangements
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Liaise with relevant organizations and clients
- Proven work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and professionalism
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Meticulous attention to details
- Good numerical, organizational and time management skills
- Interest in business
- Applicant must be in 23-28 years of age
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's with "Administrative Accountant" as the subject of the mail.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/531964 to apply for this job .