Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited has an history dated back from 1996 when the company was initially established as a partnership between RCG – Moody International and Nigerian investors. In 2014 the company became a fully owned Nigerian company with many worldwide partners for service delivery.
Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry. Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited services portfolio includes; Outsourcing/Technical Staffing Services (TSS), Technical Inspection Services (TIS), Expediting/Status Reporting, Consultancy, Training, Cargo superintendent and Procurement Services.
- Perform machinery surveillance on all business critical pumps, gas turbines and compressor packages and trend machinery performance & condition
- Review surveillance analysis findings on applicable machines and recommend corrective actions
- Review results of Predictive and Preventive Maintenance recommend corrective actions
- Perform trip tracking on Top Tier machinery and develop trip reduction mitigation plans
- Review major machinery diagnostic KPI's (reliability, availability, etc.), failures, and cost/production impacts to develop improvement opportunities and plan implementation
- Participate in RCA, Failure Investigation, etc. as required and participate in improvement implementation
- Communicate with Maintenance, OTS personnel and ALT in order to provide ad-hoc machinery troubleshooting support to the site engineers
- Support teardown and inspection of failed machinery for analysis and application of lessons learned
- Build working knowledge in predictive maintenance techniques (i.e., vibration, lube oil, etc.)
- Interface with vendors to ensure adequate application of service bulletins, specs and standards and delivery of quality products
- BS in Engineering with BS in Mechanical Engineering desirable
- Basic knowledge of oil and gas production operations and facilities (i.e., separation, oil and gas processing, compression, etc.)
- General knowledge of centrifugal compressors, turbines, and pumps
- General knowledge of maintenance and reliability concepts
- 5+ years’ experience in machinery operations and maintenance engineering
- Specific work with centrifugal and gas turbine machinery
- Experience in maintenance and reliability concepts and applications
- Experience in machinery operations surveillance
- Experience in machinery commissioning and startups
- Experience in failure analysis and general troubleshooting practices
- Working knowledge of inspection and surveillance tools (PI, vibration tools, boroscope).
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/531680 to apply for this job .