Contracts and Consulting Company Limited is a leading provider of software development and consulting services on a variety of operating system platforms. The solutions we build help our customers achieve profitable growth, reduce costs and take advantage of new business opportunities.
- Be able to look forward to generating new opportunities for the organization.
- Must be a goal getter and possess a can-do spirit.
- To lead on the development of new key accounts, including identifying potential corporate customers through research, implementing plans to target businesses, and developing effective relationships.
- To report weekly and monthly on sales forecasts, recent activities, and results against targets.
- To regularly review sales forecasts, identifying low periods and implementing creative solutions.
- Working independently to meet and exceed revenue targets.
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
- Implement market opportunity analysis, seal up business deals with clients, continuous follow-up on meeting, and set revenue targets through marketing drives.
- Generate the demand for our technology solutions by identifying business needs, managing accounts, cold calling, prospecting, presenting to potential clients, developing a thorough needs analysis and closing targeted opportunities.
- To arrange for the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- To maintain, build and update mailing databases.
- To organize and attend events and exhibitions.
- To develop strategic relations to secure sponsorship to assist with the publicity and funding of marketing projects.
- To carry out market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness.
- To evaluate marketing campaigns.
- To monitor competitor activity.
- To author presentations and proposals and other types of marketing materials.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A University degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing or its equivalent and with proven skills, abilities, experience and knowledge in marketing strategies.
- NYSC preferred.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Advanced competency in the use of Office productivity tools e.g. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a consultancy company or practice.
- Must be ready to travel frequently and at short notice.
- Applicants within Lekki Phase 1 and environs will be preferred.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/531581 to apply for this job .