Our client is the regional distributor for the world's leading manufacturers of office and home fittings in Nigeria.
- To exploit business opportunities leading to the overall growth in the Organization sale.
- Negotiate and win sales for the organization thereby contributing towards the achievement of team and departmental targets.
- Build and maintain relationships with specifiers and suppliers, for the purpose of creating and strengthening business alliances that complement company's core competencies.
- Participate in sales presentations aimed at pitching for business across pre-determined locations as required in the sales/marketing scorecard.
- Prepare proposals and quotations for the provision of total bathroom solutions, working with the other teams in preparing installation proposals.
- Manage customer/client accounts, maintaining knowledge of key account status and following up on outstanding invoices and receivables that are due.
- Assist in conducting after-sales and/or post-project assessments aimed at ascertaining accuracy, promptness of delivery and overall customer satisfaction.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years relevant Sales experience.
- Relevant experience must include ANY/Combination of Retail/FMCG/SMCG/Furniture & Fittings/Luxury
- Females are Strongly Advised to apply more.
- Bachelors Degrees with Minimum of 2.2 ONLY
- Must be very young, intuitive, agile and smart.
- Must be very presentable with excellent communication skills.
- Preferably a female
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/531566 to apply for this job .