A hospitality firm that owns a well-known highbrow entertainment center with a 20 room boutique hotel located in a choice area in GRA Benin is seeking the services of a General Manager
- Monthly profitability and Revenue growth
- Building superior customer service culture with very high level of discipline amongst staff
- Obtains profit contribution by managing staff; establishing and accomplishing business objectives.
- Increases management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Develops a strategic plan for increasing profitability and market share in the niche market identified.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating all departments
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Engender a customer centric culture in the organization as well as instil discipline
Skills and Qualifications:
- Performance Management, Staffing, Management Proficiency, Coordination, Coaching, Developing Standards, Financial Planning and Strategy, Process Improvement, Decision Making, Strategic Planning, Quality Management
- BSC/ HND in hotel/hospitality management, tourism or any of the social sciences with a minimum of second class
- Certification in hotel/hospitality management, tourism desirable.
- 4 – 5 years’ experience in a hospitality outfit at supervisory /management level
- Courses in related fields.
- Willingness to relocate to Benin.
- Send resumes and cover letter stating the post you are applying for.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/531555 to apply for this job .