The new pension reform act has opened many opportunities in the insurance industry and to take advantage of this we need additional personnel for this position.
Standard Alliance is a specialist insurance company, with a solid capital base and a member of the Standard Alliance Group with a total asset base of over N30 billion.
At Standard Assurance, we are a big player in the insurance industry.
Marketing executives are involved in developing marketing campaigns to promote a product, service or idea.
Are you willing to take a job which offers you to earn a Base-Pay and unlimited income, and at the same time give you the freedom to manage yourself and time in a more productive way, different from the usual job/work routine?
If this sounds great to you and your answer is yes to it, then this job might just be yours.
- Leads and manages marketing department staff by providing tasks, objectives, strategies, and projects
- Assists in interviewing, hiring, orientation, and training of new marketing department staff
- Manages the marketing department budget and uses financial strategy to advise all marketing plans
- Oversees the production of all marketing materials, including printed documents, media advertising spots, website content, and social media accounts
- Regularly interacts with marketing managers to receive information and updates about marketing staff progress and results
- Evaluates marketing reports and sales data compiled by marketing staff members
- Presents regular updates and information to other department heads and executives
- Works with executives to incorporate marketing needs into overall company planning and strategy
- Monitors competitor activity and brainstorms potential improvements or changes in marketing strategy, products, or services
- Organizes and attends company-wide and marketing events
- Assists in securing access to major media channels and important sponsorships
- Travels to meet clients and attend conferences, trade shows, industry events, and seminars
- Adheres to and implements company policies and procedures
- Minimum of HND
- 1-3 years experience.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/531486 to apply for this job .