The Learning Nuggets Company Limited (LNC) is an online, mobile and virtual learning service provider to businesses, government, educational institutions and NGOs in Sub-Saharan Africa. We are currently located in Ghana (Accra), Nigeria (Lagos & Abuja) and UK (London). LNC is growing and we need dynamic, highly motivated, highly skilled people to join our team.
LNC is customer and performance focused. We are looking for people of calibre and reward on quality output. When you join our team your primary aim is to achieve maximum sales, growth, and profitability in your assigned territory and/or market segment. We expect you to acquire a comprehensive understanding of our solutions and services to be able to apply and recommend solutions to address the challenges facing your prospects/customers. If you have the relevant profile and track record and can demonstrate how you can help LNC meeting its objectives this is the company for you.
About the job:
The right person will be a high performing sales representative with proven track record and extensive experience selling to businesses, organizations and institutions in specified sectors of interest to LNC.
We are looking for someone who can bring sales and technical gravitas, thought leadership and a passion for helping organizations adopt technology for success.
This is a unique opportunity for a seasoned sales representative to help us build something that will directly enhance the standards of business efficiency in their country.
- Consistently delivers results according to specified sales targets.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing customers and prospects through a relationship-based approach.
- Is analytical and problem solves with prospects/customers to identify best solutions to address their needs.
- Proficiently presents and demonstrates LNC solutions and services to industry and customer forums.
Details of Function:
Selling To Customers:
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current
- Customers/prospects to understand their needs for the purposes of generating
- New business, up-selling and cross selling LNC solutions and services.
- Uses relevant communication techniques and tools including customer face- to-face presentations, audio and video calls to convey key concepts, discuss and support customers/prospects in their decision making.
- Demonstrates strong business acumen and understanding of local industry and customer challenges through consistent information gathering and analysis.
- Demonstrates understanding of e-learning, mobile learning and remote
- learning and learning management systems (experience of using such
- systems an advantage).
- Produces clear and effectively written proposals and quotations that
- represents LNC’s ability to deliver to customer/prospect needs.
- Produce bids and response to RFPs/tenders.
- Maintains current and accurate customer records, financial targets and
- relationship reports for purposes of management evaluation and service
- Creates and manages customer value plans highlighting key stakeholder
- profiles, decision-making structures and value opportunities.
- Adopts LNC processes and procedures in all activities to ensure accurate
- maintenance of records.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Ability to use sales software e.g. salesforce.
- Coordinates sales efforts with marketing - ensures aware of current marketing initiatives and messages for products and sectors.
- Keeps abreast with current news pertaining to government decisions and
- industry dynamics - ensures aware of relevant news from radio, TV, social media and other forms of media.
- Participates in relevant networking forums for relationship building and opportunities to present LNC.
- Understands advantages of LNC’s solutions over competitors and identifies complimentary solutions and compatibility with existing customer/prospect implementations.
- Participates in and delivers presentations at seminars, trade shows and conventions.
- Regularly updates management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services at the agreed intervals.
Training & Education Focused:
- LNC requires all employees to engage in regular learning and development
- as (a) self-initiated learning and (b) directed learning initiated by the organisation. You are required to engage in solutions focused learning for all LNC solutions/services sold and learning based on your individual learning profile.
- Actively engages in educational initiatives to understand markets and competitor threats, new products and future strategies.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
Reports directly to Sector Account Manager (in Ghana or Nigeria)
Must possess a minimum of the following:
- Post University working experience 7 years+
- Sales experience gained preferably in Banking & Finance, Energy, Government,
- Management Consultancy, Telecommunications, ICT/ICT Training, Agriculture
- Research, Service Industry or Education sectors.
- Holds a good university degree from a reputable school in related fields: including business administration, business analysis, ICT, HR, executive education, marketing, new media etc.
- Must demonstrate an aptitude for problem-solving; ability to understand
- Customer/prospect needs and determines solutions (consultative sales approach).
- Must demonstrate an understanding of organizational business process workflows.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently, a quick starter and a team player.
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Highly proficient in the use of basic technologies and applications for presentations, spreadsheets, word processing, social media, including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Google Apps etc.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (Business French an added bonus)
- Willing to learn, not a clock watcher & can do attitude.
Not only would you be working with one of the most dynamic companies in the digital space in Africa, you would benefit from a highly competitive commission- based salary and other benefits. At LNC we believe in winning by sharing and if successful in delivering your targets you will share in the employee share scheme.
If you are a high achiever and value making a difference please apply.
Due to the volume of applications, we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/531217 to apply for this job .