A firm in the trade and services sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Performs work according to standard procedure and by building's operational schedule.
- Cleans rooms, hallways, restrooms, locker rooms, offices, stairways and windows.
- Uses brooms, mops, and floor equipment to sweep, mop, strip and wax floors.
- Uses vacuum cleaners to clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and blinds.
- Dust furniture and equipment.
- Washes walls, ceilings, woodwork, windows, doors and sills.
- Makes minor carpentry, electrical, mechanical and plumbing repairs.
- Performs touch up and finish painting.
- Empties wastebaskets.
- Replenishes restroom supplies.
- Replaces light bulbs.
- Sets up and tears down chairs, tables, and equipment in meeting rooms, and function rooms.
- Prepares rooms for use by Library Board and organizations.
- Clears snow from entrances and walkways.
- Picks up and delivers supplies and materials to rooms.
- Follows all applicable safety rules and procedures.
- Opens and closes library building according to security procedures.
- Reports work accomplished orally or on written work order to a supervisor.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/531084 to apply for this job .