A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
The manager will be responsible for coordinating the activities of the business. He or she will oversee other members of staff as well as handle the business end of the organization by performing managerial functions and providing administrative support to the MD and other medical professionals at the Ibadan office.
- Implement Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) of the organization
- Coordinate general administrative duties
- Coordinate hiring, training, and monitoring of clerks and secretaries
- Assign schedules and tasks, and develop goals as well as strategies for reaching those goals.
- Consult with department heads and medical staff on their administrative needs, take care of maintenance of facilities, and represent the organization at investor meetings.
- Oversee the account unit in handling finances, such as creating budgets, calculating and issuing patient bills, and negotiating insurance claims.
- Manage changes that conform to modern trends in the healthcare sector, laws regulations, and improved technology.
- Improve service delivery and organization’s processes to ensure clients are always satisfied
- Implement an effective performance system
- Supervise stock counting and proper record keeping of sales.
- Social media promotion and engagement
- Business and market development functions.
- Develop and implement client retention strategies
- Other duties as required for the role
- Minimum of HND/BSC holder in social sciences or medical related courses
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in an administrative role
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Tools
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Social media savvy
- Excellent interpersonal relationship and strong leadership skills
- Masters in Business Administration is an added advantage
- Work through Monday to Saturday
- Able to use initiative and give constructive suggestions
- Able to work with little or no supervision
- Open to learning and new ideas
- Focused and able to pay attention to details
- Result oriented
- Good staff coordination, retention, and management
- Attention to details
- Improvement of processes and service delivery
- Prompt and quality service delivery
- Excellent team worker
- Zero or little client complaint
- Timely resolution of inquiries or complaints if any
- Orderly coordination of the work place
- Exceptionally organized
- Excellent time management skills
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/531077 to apply for this job .