Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa.
With headquarters in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 5 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers.
The company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G services, fixed line, high-speed broadband through DSL, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers.
At Airtel, we look for passionate and energetic individuals, who are ready to push themselves in order to help us reach our goal.
Do you want to work in a fast paced dynamic and challenging environment?
Are you multi-tasking enough to meet every target given to you?
If your answers have all been YES, then Airtel is the place for you!
Don't let this opportunity pass you by!!
To develop commercial plans, business cases, business valuations and appraisal of investment opportunities in the Telecoms industry in Nigeria. Also to develop competitive intelligence reporting of telecoms industry and carry out data collation, market intelligence report and analyze macroeconomic indicators to identify new investment and growth areas for the business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Business valuations & Investment Appraisals -
- Return on Investment analysis for capital expenditures on tangible and non- tangible telecom assets
- Strategic appraisal and valuation of merger and acquisition proposals
- Evaluation of business investment opportunities
- Long term business planning
Decision Support -
- Greenfield projects, risk and strategic projects evaluation
- Evaluate potential new investments and perform qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Review investments and prepare materials and Investment Committee proposals and presentations
- Interacts with other departments to create financial models in order to evaluate investment profitability under a bearable risk level
- Commercial appraisal of:
- Enterprise Business - Wholesale leased line, fibre swap and carrier business opportunities
- Data Business - New lines of business within data space
- Mobile Money - New applications of mobile money
- Market Intelligence and Macroeconomic Analysis -
- Research investment and economic market trends to create sales ideas and educational white papers
- Gathers and analyses relevant financial data and economic information from a variety of sources, using financial modelling tools and techniques
- Promote information flow to capture gathered intelligence from internal and external sources
Relevant Skill and Experience
- Graduate from any recognized institution
- Professional qualification in Accounting
- MBA finance
- 4-6 years in FMCG & Telecoms
- In-depth knowledge of the telecoms industry
- Understanding of Telecom accounting
- Strong data analytical skills
- Experience of BI tools like Hyperion, Cognos etc.
- Advanced Knowledge of SQL script writing and data mining techniques
- Deep understanding of company/project valuation concepts
- Understanding of investor relations reports
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Excel, Word & PPT
- Excellent research and data mining
- Strong analytical, computational and communication skills
- High level of commitment
- Attention to detail
- Result oriented
- Good interpersonal skills
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/530898 to apply for this job .