Stanbic IBTC is a leading provider of integrated financial services, pensions and wealth management products and services.
We offer all our clients a wide range of personal and commercial banking products through over 180 branches spread across every state in Nigeria and our online banking platforms.
We offer current, savings, and domiciliary accounts; personal loans, vehicle and asset finance; MasterCard debit cards, Visa credit cards; home loans; internet banking; small and medium scale enterprise (SME) loans and the award-winning MobileMoney.
We cater for both individuals and businesses through carefully designed retail and business banking products. We also offer self-service channels powered by sophisticated technology to bring convenient banking to customers.
- Group Information Technology: systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production
Responsible for ensuring robust, efficient eChannels platforms for business operations. This includes:
- Cards Solutions support e.g. Visa/Master/Verve
- Finacle Internet Banking
- Mobile Banking and USSD support
- Administration and support of e-Payment solutions e.g. PayDirect, WebPay, BankCollect, eTransact, LASG EBS-RSM payment systems.
Responsible for strategy, planning, project delivery, operation and management of information technology function for Personal & Business Banking in Nigeria.
- Ensure alignment of IT strategy with short and long-term business goals.
- Manage and lead teams of technical staff, managing and supporting multi-systems, utilising technology that is optimized for the Bank
- Manage and oversee project implementation within budget and set time frames
- Operation Implementation & support of core banking, peripheral, electronic channels and specialized applications
- Technology enablement of users, branches, head office campuses, CCC, ATMs and other electronic delivery channels
- Minimise revenue leakage through automation of manual processes
- Satisfactory Audit Ratings.
- Manage direct reports on career development, training and other human resources related issues to ensure appropriate skills and knowledge transfer.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- University degree in IT or Computer science. IT professional certification/qualification required.
- Minimum of 12 years or more post qualification experience in information technology with at least 5 years’ experience in senior IT management functions
- IT Operations
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of various IT systems and related configurations as applied within a specified business environment.
- Technical Analysis-Knowledge and ability to analyse the design and application of software on one or more platforms and provide recommendation for addressing errors and to promote system enhancement.
- Possesses a deep and broad knowledge base in fundamental IT technical skill sets. Stays informed on emerging trends.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/530895 to apply for this job .