GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industries with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive.
The work you do here will enable you to make an impact in a company that creates the things that build, power, cure, and move our world to work better.
Do you think you can create a beautiful career for yourself through your experience with us?
Are you ready to move yourself to the next level intellectually as well as morally?
If your answer is yes then we at General Electric are telling you to start building your career with us today.
Drive Digital Grid Sales for Sub-Sahara Africa.
Drive and Train EC Country Sales teams to
- identify and create Digital One EC opportunities with existing and new customers
- build customers business case impact as a result of the intended digital solution
- Build the opportunity win strategy, with Support of the Sales (Account Manager) and the Digital Solutions Sales specialists
- build and present the GO-NO GO for Region / PL leadership info / approval
- identify and on board relevant technology partners to complement GE Store
- Participates with the bidding team to close key deals (presentations, clarifications and negotiations)
Lead monthly Digital Grids Pipeline Reviews with Region and business leadership teams
- Master’s degree in Engineering or Business Management or equivalent
- Previous experience in sale of Power generation (Thermal and/or Renewable, Centralized or Distributed)
- Previous experience in sale of Power networks (transmission and distribution)
- Previous experience in sale of complex Energy Solutions and/or Services to industries, municipalities, utilities
- High level business interaction with industries, municipalities or utilities
- Experience in developing sales teams on innovative solutions and service
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/530866 to apply for this job .