We are looking for a qualified Mobile developer to join our Engineering team. You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high-quality mobile applications.
If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support).
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code.
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience.
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features.
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications, and protocols.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with the Kotlin programming Language.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs, firebase and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with interfacing with android hardwares
- Excellent analytical skills, team player with a good problem-solving attitude.
- Familiarity with hybrid mobile technologies. Cordova, ionic or react-native. (a plus).
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/530565 to apply for this job .