GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), one of the world's leading research based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. GSK employs over 97,000 employees in over 100 countries worldwide.
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Nigeria Plc is one of Africa's largest consumer healthcare companies, producing leading brands such as Lucozade, Ribena and Panadol.
Job Description Summary
- Timely processing and reporting of staff claims, cash advances and staff expense retirement to ensure full compliance to GSK Commercial practice and Codes of Conduct on Anti Bribery & Corruption.
- Float Management
- Responsible for daily and monthly Analysis of Float accounts with follow up on outstanding balances
- Follow up on outstanding issues of Bank reconciliations as it relates to Float accounts
- Ensuring full adherence to Travel, Entertainment, Card and Cash Advance Policy through the review off staff expense statement in line with Policy.
- Provide customer services support to all employees giving them monthly update of staff JDE card and cash account and particularly reconciling accounts.
- Providing monthly reports and statements on Float management processes.
- Supporting the Payable Manager in ensuring weekly generation of payments for cash advance request
- Provide support to the General Ledger Master data team in ensuring all staff accounts in the ERP are properly set-up
- Supporting HR Payroll unit in staff exist balance confirmation and monthly staff salary deduction process.
- Generate Payment list for staff float expense
- Preparation of Travel and Entertainment accruals for unretired expense claims on monthly basis to support accurate management reporting
- Support the development of a robust internal control framework through;
- Prompt response to and closure of identified CAPA’s in areas under own responsibility
- Delivering records management compliance for unit and records under custody
- Any other assignment from time to time.
Credit Card Administration:
- Responsible for administering the Credit card policy requirements as it relates to card issuance and usage.
- Liaison with Treasury and the bank to ensure that GSK issued corporate cards are adequately funded monthly.
- Monitor adherence to limits on Credit card platform and implement changes as approved
- Act as intermediary in resolution of staff profile issues on the Credit card administrative platform.
- Role will support all GSK Nigeria entities- Consumer, Pharmaceutical and Global Manufacturing Site.
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting.
- Minimum of three years’ relevant previous experience in payables and/or internal audit function.
- Part professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Exposure to JDE concerning payable or other relevant accounting package
- Understanding of SAS’s and IFRS an advantage.
- Student membership of Recognized Accounting body.
- Ability to set direction and drive through company initiatives on Travel and Entertainment compliance.
- Customer focus and sense of urgency.
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Always eager to accept responsibilities.
- A team player and value creator.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/530494 to apply for this job .