The Nigerian Bottling Company Limited is one of the biggest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry in the country and is the sole franchise bottler of The Coca-Cola Company in Nigeria.
Our company serves approximately 160 million people by producing and distributing a unique portfolio of quality brands, bringing passion to marketplace implementation, and demonstrating leadership in corporate social responsibility.
NBC Ltd started operations in Nigeria in 1951. Based in the city of Lagos, we operate 11 bottling plants across the country. In addition, we channel products through 51 distribution centers.
A member of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Group operating in 28 countries across Europe, Asia and Africa
What’s in it for you:
- High-performance culture
- Reward and Recognition
- Dynamic working environment
- Diversity and inclusion
- Professional training and development
- Empowerment & Accountability
What we are looking for:
- Intelligent, mentally agile and ambitious
- Always going the extra mile
- Brave in innovating and making change happen
- Open to learning and new experiences
- Passionate about achieving exceptional result
- A valuable team member
- Have an ethical approach to work
What you must have
- Second Class Honors (Upper Division) in any of the following disciplines:
- Engineering (Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical, Industrial Production);
- Sciences (NYSC discharge Biochemistry, Chemistry, Microbiology)
- Social Sciences (Accounting, Business Administration, Economics)
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- certificate not earlier than 2016
- of 5 credits (including Mathematics and English) in one sitting in the Senior
- Secondary Certificate Examination.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/530389 to apply for this job .