ACCA is the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. We're the world's most forward thinking professional accountancy body. Since we were founded in 1904, we have expanded to over 1500 staff in 40 countries, meaning we’re a truly global organisation.
Our people enjoy a working environment that is dynamic, human and connected, and have a strong focus on creating value for our students and members.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced candidates to join our team in Abuja:
Job Title: Business Relationship Manager
- As Business Relationship Manager you will be responsible for developing business and relationships with Universities and Approved Learning Providers (ALP’s) and Employers.
- The role will also require significant collaboration with universities’ leadership (Deans or Heads of Faculties), ALPs, as well as ACCA’s Education Team, based in the UK and other internal stakeholders.
- Developing relationships with key accounts
- Identifying new opportunities for ACCA
- Increasing the number of universities accredited with ACCA
- Increasing the numbers of university students joining the ACCA qualification (in particular through the Accelerate programme)
- Improving member conversion rates
- Building awareness and recognition of ACCA amongst university students
- Working in partnership with university faculties to raise the standards of teaching within ACCA accredited programmes
- Experience of successfully operating in a B2B professional environment
- Proven experience and success in developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- An excellent communicator with first class presentation skills, both written and oral
- Possess an understanding of accountancy related issues, with a finance background being advantageous
- An understanding of the issues and challenges facing education systems in Nigeria, ideally, within the University landscape
- Possess a Bachelor's degree
- Be able to work under pressure, on own initiative and within agreed budgets
- Willing to travel within Nigeria
- Fluency in English essential, Hausa would be beneficial
- This position will include travel throughout Nigeria and may require overnight stays away from home.
- This is an exciting and challenging role and a great opportunity to join a truly global organisation.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/530143 to apply for this job .