Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities), was incorporated in January 2006.
Our primary focus is to provide Facility Management Services, Project Management and Real Estate Development Consultancy, and Training services support to corporate organisations and private investors with major Real Estate assets.
We pride ourselves in the delivery of high-quality professional services which ensure minimum total life cycle cost of assets to their owners.
The Graphics Design Officer will be responsible for executing the various marketing concepts in line with the brand expression of the organization.
To join in, click apply.
- Prepare layouts, designs, art work and formats for use in publication and /or exhibition design
- Layout and scale photos, marking them for proper screen values for print reproduction
- Design, and produce artwork such as graphs, maps, charts, posters, corporate souvenirs, banner, signs and report covers
- Coordinate relationship with vendors; preparing specifications and obtaining estimates for final approval;
- Handle copies, reprint, and permission processes;
- Interpret the business needs of various subsidiaries/department and developing a concept to suit that purpose
- Work with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD); proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies, particularly design programs such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max/Cinema 4D
- Develop interactive design; working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists to drive Alpha Mead’s brand message.
- Work Experience 2-3 years
- Educational Requirement: B.Sc/OND or Training in related field.
- Excellent visual communication skills to present ideas and information in a graphic/multimedia
- Exceptional creative flair and an innovative approach to all design projects.
- Excellent organizational, time and project management skills
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role in a commercial environment
- Proven competence in design and image manipulation software
- Self-development skills to keep-up-to-date with fast-changing trends Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- InDesign & Illustrator
- Photoshop & 3ds Max/Cinema 4D
- Photography & Fine art
- Other software packages for designs/photography
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/529927 to apply for this job .