Funtay Global Resources Limited and TAKO E&P Solutions Limited are two indigenous sister companies registered in Nigeria to carry out businesses in the Upstream, Midstream, Downstream and other various Energy Sectors.
Africa is filled with many untapped opportunities. In Nigeria, Funtay Global Resources and TAKO E&P are acquiring assets while providing distinct solutions to various challenges within the energy value chain. We have formed strategic partnerships with various stakeholders within the African energy sector and continue to seek assets and partnerships that fall within our goals and vision.
Job Description and Requirements
- 5 to 10 years relevant experience with a HND/OND/City & Guilds and experience with equipment used in oil and gas production operations
- Perform scheduled maintenance and repairs on production equipment such as separators, valves, pumps, heaters, etc.
- Responsible for disassembling, installing, and diagnosing parts and components in production facilities
- Identify replacement parts needed for instrumentations, repairs, and machinery
- Liaise with Production Operators and perform other duties as assigned by Supervisors
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/528587 to apply for this job .