Funtay Global Resources Limited and TAKO E&P Solutions Limited are two indigenous sister companies registered in Nigeria to carry out businesses in the Upstream, Midstream, Downstream and other various Energy Sectors.
Africa is filled with many untapped opportunities. In Nigeria, Funtay Global Resources and TAKO E&P are acquiring assets while providing distinct solutions to various challenges within the energy value chain. We have formed strategic partnerships with various stakeholders within the African energy sector and continue to seek assets and partnerships that fall within our goals and vision.
- Ensure care and safety of all field staff and contractors
- Attend to all health and medical related issues on site while educating staff and contractors about health hazards
- Maintain a record of all staff and contractors health records
- Liaise with HSSE officers to plan, coordinate, and organize health and safety policies
- Perform other medical duties as prescribed
- Degree from a Nursing school with relevant certifications
- Must be willing to travel frequently and work in remote locations for long hour shifts
- Must have between 2 to 5 years nursing experience
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/528586 to apply for this job .