Funtay Global Resources Limited and TAKO E&P Solutions Limited are two indigenous sister companies registered in Nigeria to carry out businesses in the Upstream, Midstream, Downstream and other various Energy Sectors.
Africa is filled with many untapped opportunities. In Nigeria, Funtay Global Resources and TAKO E&P are acquiring assets while providing distinct solutions to various challenges within the energy value chain. We have formed strategic partnerships with various stakeholders within the African energy sector and continue to seek assets and partnerships that fall within our goals and vision.
- Provide legal support in matters relating to oil and gas production operations
- Draft, review, and negotiate a variety of commercial agreements such as: Sales/service agreements, Vendor/procurement agreements, Non-disclosure agreements, Licensing, salary, corporate contracts, etc.
- Must have good knowledge of Nigeria's petroleum laws, the taxation of petroleum profits, and specific insight into Nigeria's oil and gas industry
- Provide practical legal advice and support on business and contract matters
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and business judgement and innovative approach to legal issues in support of strategic business initiatives and objectives
- Assist operations staff, engineers, and management with other legal duties
- Must have excellent writing, editing, and legal research skills
- LLB/BL/LLM or any other relevant major
- Must have 5+ years legal experience in oil and gas commercial and corporate law
- Must have experience in reviewing, drafting, and negotiating a wide range of commercial, business, and corporate agreements and contracts
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/528585 to apply for this job .