Funtay Global Resources Limited and TAKO E&P Solutions Limited are two indigenous sister companies registered in Nigeria to carry out businesses in the Upstream, Midstream, Downstream and other various Energy Sectors.
Africa is filled with many untapped opportunities. In Nigeria, Funtay Global Resources and TAKO E&P are acquiring assets while providing distinct solutions to various challenges within the energy value chain. We have formed strategic partnerships with various stakeholders within the African energy sector and continue to seek assets and partnerships that fall within our goals and vision.
- Perform production and revenue accounting including taxes, fees, and other expenses
- Ensure compliance with Nigeria's petroleum and tax regulations
- Record operating costs, capital expenditures, revenues, and other commercial and financial transactions and expenses
- Prepare monthly and annual financial statements and analysis pertaining to oil and gas production operations, storage, logistics, etc.
- Prepare, develop, analyze, maintain budget, and prepare periodic reports that compare budgeted cost to actual costs
- Communicate with Management regarding financial and production objective and goals
- Perform other accounting duties as designated such as payroll and audits
- BSc or HND in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Engineering, or a relevant major
- Must have 6 to 10 years experience in accounting, finance, and/or taxation in the oil and gas industry
- Preference will be given to candidates with relevant accounting/finance/tax certifications from ICAN, CITN, ACCA, etc
- Must have good knowledge of Nigeria's petroleum laws, the taxation of petroleum profits, and specific insight into Nigeria's oil and gas industry with regards to production and revenue
- Must have experience working with accounting software such as Quickbooks, Freshbooks, or Sage.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/528584 to apply for this job .