LoftyInc Allied Partners, is an enterprise development company that supports start-up teams, innovation enterprises and social impact projects in West Central Africa.
LoftyInc’s work cuts across infrastructure, energy and social impact sectors (education, healthcare and agriculture); where it leverages technology, global partnerships & best-in-class processes.
- Undertaken daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department activities
- Supporting project & operations manager in organizing various project
- Conducting market research and analyzing consumer rating reports/questionnaires
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Update spreadsheets, databases with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Assists in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationship
- Demonstrable ability to multi-tasks and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Search for new client for the company
- Work with the project manager on various project
- Most be a team member to work with other member of the company to achieve company objectives
- Respond to inquires made by clients about company products and services in a timely and friendly manner
- Perform various tasks, like recording minutes during meetings
- Qualification: OND/ IT Students
- Experience: 0-2 years in Marketing
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's to: and the job title as the subject ''Market Development Assistant''
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/528578 to apply for this job .