eRecruiter - Our client, is a multinational retail chain organization specializing in household and consumer goods including cosmetics, stationery, toys, and kitchenware. It has been expanding globally since its establishment and have opened more than 1,800 stores around the world. They also created a new business style, which combines fashion and leisure together, becoming the main force in the department stores and shopping centers with catering, fast fashion clothing and entertainment industries.
- The role holder will perform a wide variety of detailed administrative and executive support of daily operational functions to the Country Manager, assisting with responsibilities to the management team and team members
- Organize and maintain diaries, screen phone calls, inquiries & requests
- Plan and maintain office systems, to include data management and filing
- Take, transcribe and produce minute of meetings
- Responsible for keeping all corporate documents for the Country Manager
- Coordinate calendars, schedule meetings & ensure notice goes out to all attendees.
- Manage emails correspondence, tracking important reports from management team to the Country Manager
- Provide administrative support of daily business operational functions
- Plan and organize personal and confidential tasks
- Coordinate and assist all levels of staff
- Streamline processes for improved efficiency
- A good university degree,
- 2 - 3 years of administrative experience in a corporate setting
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize work assignments
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Superb organisational and communication skills
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to make independent decisions & exercise good judgement
- Eager to take initiative and assist wherever needed
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft office suite
- Preferably Female
- Must be available to resume immediately
- Do Not Apply if you DO NOT meet the requirements
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/528577 to apply for this job .