SD Capital Resources Limited is a company that evolved from the fast paced and dynamic business environment, impelled with desire to develop capital resources for ground breaking results in organizations.
We believe in people and their unique abilities, and strive to harness, develop, and maintain these abilities for the achievement of organizational goals.
- We are currently recruiting for a Executive Assistant to assist the managing director and help improve productivity.
- The Executive Assistant will be responsible for organizing administrative tasks and assisting with creating outgoing correspondence.
- The ideal candidate for this position is a self-starter who can work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide general secretarial/administrative support to the managing director
- Proactive to anticipate tasks with initiative;
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments;
- Cover home or personal life maintenance tasks as assigned by the managing director;
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation;
- Organizing events and conferences.
- Preparing presentations and proposals
- B.Sc in Business Administration/other relevant courses.
- 1-2 years relevant experience
- Organized and efficient;
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent word processing and IT skills proficient in MS Office; (XLS, PPT)
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/528557 to apply for this job .