SD Capital Resources Limited is a company that evolved from the fast paced and dynamic business environment, impelled with desire to develop capital resources for ground breaking results in organizations.
We believe in people and their unique abilities, and strive to harness, develop, and maintain these abilities for the achievement of organizational goals.
- We’re looking for results-driven logistics personnel to manage and support logistics including all logistics assets in order to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery.
- Co-ordinate and provide logistics support to on-going operations.
- Identify, mobilize resources, implement and report on special logistics
- Manage logistics operations including all logistics assets in order to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery
- Develop and execute tools and methodologies to enable effective implementation of logistic plans
- Ensure effective commodity management and quality control;
- Ensure adequate logistics preparedness through contingency planning;
- Co-ordinate logistics operations with other organisations in the area;
- Supervise staff as required;
- Creating shipping/delivery routes and schedules;
- Tracking shipment progress;
- University Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Computer science, Statistics or Economics or equivalent professional/logistics experience.
- At least five years` relevant experience
- Excellent written and oral English.
- Ability to plan and organise work, to be resourceful and use initiative.
- Should have mature judgement and be able to supervise staff.
- Should have good negotiating skills and ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with clearing and forwarding agents and transporters.
- Ability to work effectively in a multicultural team environment and to deal patiently and tactfully with staff members and others.
- High degree of accuracy and competency required together with the ability to work systematically and to communicate complex matters both orally and in writing.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/528556 to apply for this job .