About Union Systems Limited
Union Systems Limited (USL) is an Information Technology Company focused on the support of advanced software for leading banks and financial institutions. Today, the Company serves customers in Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya, including three of the top four banks in Nigeria.
Since the company was formed in 1993, USL has developed strong partnerships with international blue chip organizations including IBM, Oracle, Misys and FircoSoft.
If you are an experienced, world-class Sales Professional with a highly successful Software and technology track record, you should consider joining our team in our brand-new headquarters on Victoria Island, Lagos.
Union Systems Limited is currently seeking a results-driven Senior Sales Executive with proven software sales experience. This role is responsible for targeting and closing new business with major banks in Nigeria.
- Consistently meet and exceed assigned quota associated within assigned accounts
- Work on multiple complex sales processes at the same time
- Use a proven sales process to take prospects from initial interest, build business value, deliver custom proposals, and contract closure
- Provide & maintain an accurate rolling pipeline and track sales activity on a weekly and monthly basis
- Accurately forecast opportunities for closure on a quarterly basis
- Work collaboratively with Business Development team to develop territory and strengthen pipeline
- Preferably female
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience selling software solutions in the banking environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required
- A proven track record of exceeding quota in a Software Sales role
- Experience hunting for new customers and opportunities is required
- Direct sales experience of selling software is required
- Ability and willingness for potential travel in Ghana and Kenya
- Sales Executives work out of our Headquarters in Victoria Island which has excellent meeting, presentation, demonstration and training facilities
- Ability to present in person, on the phone, and via web conference to senior executives
- Experience developing relationships with customer's senior management by speaking in terms of business value
- Ability to conceptualize business ideas with visuals including a good understanding of MS PowerPoint
- Sales experience representing complex business user applications is preferred
- Experience building a solution involving multiple users and departments is preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
- Attractive Salary
- High Commission Rates
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/528552 to apply for this job .