Our Client, an equal opportunities employer has engaged our services to recruit the best for the under listed job position. The successful candidate shall be employed by Intarman Limited and seconded to our client as a Contract Staff.
The appointee will provide efficient and effective Administrative Support Services in a department in our client’s organization.
The duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Attend to all customer inquiries on issues and direct to appropriate service provider when necessary.
- Assist responsible officers with Invoice processing as may be required.
- Ensure that the monitors are adequately /completely updated to give an accurate account of all invoices, inquiry, tenders, and bid at every stage of processing.
- The right candidate should:
- Perform all administrative activities as may be assigned by the supervising officer.
- Assist in Record keeping and update of files in the unit/Department.
- Assist in collating and preparing of weekly, monthly and yearly report for the unit/Department
- Assist in Record keeping and update of files in the unit/ Department
- Material requisition or Invoice processing Via SAP.
- Receipt, registration and storing of all company documents including but not limited to invoices in the company’s electronic document management system.
- Retrieval and issuing documents for update. Controlling issues and return of such documents and ensuring updated documents are clearly identifiable and that only the latest version of documents are available.
- Possess BSc/HND in Business Admin, Secretarial Studies and Social Sciences etc obtained at a minimum of Second Class Lower Division or Upper Credit from a JAMB recognized University or Polytechnic
- Have strong knowledge of IT applications.
- Have a minimum of 5 years post graduation working experience, 3 of which should have been related roles in a reputable organisation
- Possess good communications and relationship management skills
- Not be more than 40 years
The method of Application:
Applicants are requested to send application and quote the reference number of the job they are applying for.
Application Letter Address to The Managing Director, Intarman Limited
Curriculum Vitae which highlights the following:
- Current Address
- E-mail address
- Mobile Phone Number(s)
- State of Origin
- Class of degree & Year of graduation
- Working experience
- Scanned copies of following are mandatory:
- Birth Certificate
- Educational Credentials
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/528550 to apply for this job .