Our Client, a reputable brand in Africa, operating within the E-taxi platform, seeks to recruit a dynamic and self-motivated professional in the capacity of a General Manager, Business Development, who reports directly to the Managing Director, and ready to collaborate with the Managing Director and Board of Directors to drive penetration in Nigeria, make the brand a household name, seek diverse business opportunities geared towards achieving organizational objectives.
- Responsible for the development and execution of business strategies aimed towards driving penetration into the Nigerian E-taxi platform
- Ensure the development of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives, designed to grow the business
- Responsible for ensuring continuous development and implementation of process improvement practices to promote increased quality of service so that the division can meet and exceed expectations, lead and motivate departmental teams who have direct reporting relationship to the office and ensure the promotion of a healthy and professional culture across the business.
- Responsible for initiating, implementing and engaging in key or targeted customer activities.
- Oversee direct management of key functional managers and executives in the organization
- Engage with Corporate Establishments to initiate business partnerships, outlining benefits of the partnership.
- Communicate business strategy and objectives to employees.
- Coordinate the development of key performance goals for each unit and employees.
- Innovative: Creative, technologically sound and ability to think outside the box
- Leadership Skills: Be able to lead and motivate other employees and be a Hands-on Leader.
- Business Development: Credible and Seasoned Business developer, with proven track records and good entrepreneurial spirit
- Self-motivated, great communication skills and ability to multi-task
- Familiar with Lagos environs and have a large network base
- Must possess a Degree in Economics, Business Administration or related discipline
- Must possess a professional qualification in Management or Business Administration
- Minimum of 10years experience, with 5years in management position
- Experience or knowledge of the E-taxi platform is an added advantage.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/528549 to apply for this job .