Stanbic IBTC is known for catering both individuals and businesses through carefully designed retail and business banking products.
At Stanbic IBTC, we offer all our clients a wide range of personal and commercial banking products through over 180 branches spread across every state in Nigeria and our online banking platforms.
We are a key player in financial inclusion and are poised to take banking to the doorsteps of our customers which is why we create job openings for the best and most qualified candidates.
To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
Do you have a detailed approach to task completion, strong organization skills, positive relationship and communication skills?
If your answer has been yes so far, then don't look any further. You could just be the person we've been looking for.
- Group Information Technology: systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production
- Responsible for performing security monitoring and incident handling to ensure the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of information assets for the Standard Bank Group.
- Key Responsibilities/Accountabilities
- Partner with relevant stakeholders to maintain and improve the security posture of Business and IT.
- Develop appropriate measures to understand the effectiveness of securing the bank through the availability of systems.
- Perform monitoring via the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tool as well as from external sources (e.g. telephone or email).
- Report on false positives and escalate those to the Lead Analyst for verification.
- Undertake incident analysis, tracking, recording, and response.
- Work with or assist other Cyber Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT) members in analysis activities.
- Report new attack types or suspicious activity to the Lead Analyst.
- Update the Case Management tools with evidence trails of all analysed incidents.
- Document results of incidents.
- Escalate and provide feedback on incidents as per Incident Handling Classification Standard and process.
- Provide support to Lead Analyst and coordinate activities in support of Incident Containment.
- Interact with the CSIRT team by assignment from Lead Analyst or Manager of Cyber Security Operations Centre.
Mitigation of Risk:
- Continuously report on incidents identified via the SIEM.
- Spot patterns across a number of systems to provide advanced warning on new threats.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of Stanbic IBTC’s policies, procedures, or overall IT environment. Adherence to all applicable Policies and Procedures is mandatory.
- Ad- hoc compilation and submission of M.I.S reports.
- Security incidents reporting
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc in any Science courses
- MCSE / CISA / CISM / CISSP etc would be beneficial
- 2 - 3 years Experience in IT
- 1 - 3 years Working knowledge of the ITTCP/IP, HTTP, encryption, network access controls, Security principles
- Proven ability in the incident management and software development lifecycles
- Understanding of the CSOC and CSIRT objectives and requirements.
- Relevant IT certifications.
- Working knowledge of the IT and IT Security field including TCP/IP, HTTP, encryption, network access controls, intrusion detection and prevention systems.
- Working knowledge of relevant Operating Systems.
- Demonstrate knowledge of standards associated with the role, e.g. ISO, CobiT, ITIL.
- Understanding of incident management and case management technologies (ticketing systems).
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/527681 to apply for this job .