Triplex Forklifts Limited seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Understand and articulate the strategic objectives and goals of our Equipment Maintenance and
- Repairs Operations. Develop a clear vision of exactly how to achieve them.
- (Our strategic objective and goal is to Utilize Industry Recommended Preventive Maintenance
- and Repairs Methods/Documentation for all activities on our Equipment)
- Monitor all Preventive Maintenance and Repair activities performed by Technicians on all our
- equipment. Reporting and Documenting all activities pointing out areas that does not confirm to
- our objectives/goals especially Preventive Maintenance due but not performed
- Work with Technicians to Diagnoses and troubleshoot various systems/components on our
- equipment – Engine, Transmission, Axles, Chassis, Hydraulic, Mast and Electrical Components.
- Making sure proper methods and process (Manuals, Internet, Diagnostic Tools, etc.) are used to
- accurately diagnose and find solutions to problems
- Provide instruction and training to other lower-level mechanics/electricians on the proper
- methods and processes necessary to perform equipment repair, inspection, and preventive maintenance
- Plan and Manage material resources (parts, lubricants, tools, etc.), for the effective operations of our maintenance and repairs activities at our various sites
- Communicate and relate with other management staff within our company in order to keep our maintenance/repairs operations running smoothly
- Coordinate and develop effective management and documentation of materials (parts, equipment, etc.). This includes:
- Work with Inventory (accounts) and Store Department to monitor inventory usage at various sites
- Handle and document movement of parts and other materials
- Coordinate with Technicians to make sure all materials, goods, and resources needed to maintain our equipment and machines are provided timely and documented
- Forecast obstacles and develop contingency plans with Technicians so as to adjust in order to maintain our equipment operations as conditions changes or as resources are limited
- Look out for opportunities to Cut Cost of equipment maintenance/repairs activities and increase efficiency of our equipment operations
- 4+ Years hands-on experience with mechanical, electrical and equipment/automotive maintenance and repairs operations
- Extensive knowledge in the repairs and maintenance of equipment and auto vehicles
- Able to read, understand, & apply information from manuals & computers including troubleshooting documents, electrical circuits, etc.
- Demonstrated understanding of the troubleshooting and diagnosing process on Equipment and Auto Vehicles
- Ability to work with detailed information under considerable time limitations and without supervision.
- Desire and ability to learn new technologies.
- Diagnostic skills/experience & attention to detail a must.
- Strong verbal & documentation skills
- Strong character & work ethic
- Dependable, responsible team player with a positive attitude
Education and Experience:
- Graduate Degree in any relevant field of study
- Certification in any Technical Field
- 4+ Years’ Experience in Technical Field
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/526913 to apply for this job .